Sunday 14 February 2010

Modern Warfare 2 & Secondary Complications (Sun Nov 15, 2009, 1:30 PM)

Tuesday, November 10 2009, over 2 million Xbox Live users were online at once. I WONDER WHY. Oh wait i know, because of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Of which i don't have T_T And probably won't have for a very long time, if ever. JT was gracious enough to let me borrow COD4, as it eases the pain. Luckily, i've gotten better at it, and FPS in general, so i've been able to have many good moments so far. I'll probably return it to him after I either get my own copy or get 2. Oh well, i figure i'll just have to have fun and wait.

That aside, this week seemed to be when Seventh Hell opened on my doorstep. I lost something important. Ok, SEVERAL important things...My debit card's broken. And now i seem like a weirdo to a yet another girl. *sigh* I don't like piling things on, but that is the situation. But 'it could be worse' right? Yeah, i know. All i can do now is move on. Hope to have fun, and avoid awkward situations.

Have a good week, to anyone that reads this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment