Sunday 14 February 2010

Fault & Goodbye Sun Dec 6, 2009, 2:33 PM

First off, this week was alright, and i'll explain something big that happened in a second. But, there was somethin that bothered me today and that was the silly blame game that has happened so close to the chest for my entire life. So here i am waiting to iron some clothes at 12:30 pm today, and the iron refues to turn on. And by 12:45 pm, i realized 2 things: 1- Halo Legends: The Duel is an AMAZING episode, and 2- WHY ISN'T THIS IRON ON?!?! And then by 1:05 when the iron decides to come on, SOMEBODY decides to come up and yell and complain at me how i've wasted time and i should have done this earlier when in fact i don't have magic powers to turn on an iron that doesn't want to. Just like when there's something missing, on the floor or just not looking tidy, SOME PEOPLE just HAVE to, HAVE TO make me feel as if it's all my fault. *sigh*

Anyway, I had to say goodbye to Oxford for good...They invited me to an interview, which i seriously wish they hadn't. But they required me to miss 3 DAYS OF SCHOOL and it'd cost over £60 to get there and back, and to be honest i REAAAAAALLLLLY never wanted to do Philosophy and Theology in the first place. So gathering some courage, i finally declared that I don't want to go. And since i'm ok to type this journal now, then you'll know it went down easy. Admittedly, rejecting Oxford is painful...but better than doing a subject that i wasn't enthuastic about. That is, if i got in. Heh. Well, I still got a future ahead of me with Psychology. I seriously hope that i can make it. Good week guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment