Sunday 14 February 2010

G.I.Joe & The Past (Sun Aug 9, 2009, 11:27 AM)

OMGOODNESS. G I Joe was AMAZING. Hasbro has DONE IT AGAIN. I'm sure everyone remembers Transformers of 2007 and what a powerful movie it was. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen raised the bar like NONSENSE. An inspirational film, and now G I Joe follows suit in SPECTACULAR form. Heh. I can't say much, but you have GOT to love 3 things about the film; 1. Snake Eyes 2. The Accelerator Suits 3. Sienna Miller ;) WHAT A FILM. If you love action, good cgi, or just an amazing spectacle, this film is for you =)

Anywayz, after going through some stuff in the garage, i found some old photos and drawings. hah. I'm still amazed at my ability at the time. At the age of 11, i just picked up a pencil and a piece of paper, drew a picture of Goku, and...it was good. I drew so much back then, and now i have very few drawings left. I managed to find 4 which i'll upload soon. As for the pics, they'll go on Facebook. *sigh* Nostalgia of the past. It's an interesting feeling.

Well, another week of fun and challenges begins. Let's Do This =>

No comments:

Post a Comment