Sunday 14 February 2010

Birthdays and Ipods Dayssssss (Sun Jun 7, 2009, 3:31 PM)

Ok then, the two topics here are my and a very certain someone, you know who you are =) and Ipods; as i got an Ipod Nano 4th Gen for my birthday.

Turning 17. Heh. There was a strange amount of fear that i had for quite a long time during the countdown to my birthday...strangely involving the number 2...If that makes no sense, well disregard it, as i completely made it up =)

Haha. As for my birthday itself, it was a surprise getting an Ipod, of which i put all my music on and now videos, as i FINALLY figured out how to get flash video on there. It was read in my 360 straight away. It was kinda cool. Got 12 Months Xbox Live from M; thanks dawg, and got to play COD4 for 1 more night (night night night night...)

As for mon amie, her birthday, well pre-birthday, celebration was not as joyous; feelings seeming to emulate from her own journal entry. Regardless, she's ok now, albeit a sickness, which this one hopes will soon pass.

Thinkin about it, i might trade for my mom's 80gig Ipod, cause mine's only 8. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, i'll wait till i run out of space which is bound to happen soon.

Wellll, if you've read this far and survived, i thank you for your patronage, and i wish you good health.
If i know ya; talk to ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment