Sunday 14 February 2010

K Dash Cosplay & 'Collide' (Sun Sep 27, 2009, 1:26 PM)

October '09 London MCM Expo soon!! Which means cosplay time!! Being me, i put it off due to money constraints and the like, but i'm decided to aim for something. K', or as he's called: K Dash. Now i know for a FACT ia cannot afford his full cosplay, nor can i get leather that easily. So here's what i need:

-Red fingerless glove (though not accurate to his, better than nothin)
-Silver cross necklace
-Black jeans, or casual black trousers
-Black jeans jacket, or good enough black jacket

And with that, i'll be set. Won't be the best or most recognizable K Dash ever, but it's the best i can do hehe.

I suppose for the second half of my thoughts this week, Howie Days says it all:

'Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find you and I collide'

Have A Great Week Everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment