Sunday 14 February 2010

Angles & G36c (Sun Nov 22, 2009, 2:06 PM)

I have found myself being self-evaluative lately...Unfortunately, that's the product of being confined to your own thoughts for a long time. But i figured since my friends can fill in the blanks, i decided to discover from them indeed what their different 'angles' on my situation was. Of course i received varied responses, and it proves simply that one's own view is never enough, because there's always a multi-verse of meanings and interpretations. But left of my own again, I still more or less believe that I must have imagined the whole thing or made some sort of mistake somewhere along the line...But there's nothing I can do about it.

But I was quite happy that, after long endless hours of hard work and serious dedication, I managed to unlock the G36c on COD4; more or less my dream gun. I love it. It's exactly what the doctor ordered. First match using it; 22 kills. By the 3rd match, i got the red dot sight. By the 7th or 8th match, i got the ACOG scope. I was UNSTOPPABLE => Haha. Well, suffice to say it's a great gun and now i feel content about playing it well. I suppose i'll continue on till i reach level 55 and then just give it back to JT. It was fun while it lasted. And it seems there's no hope for MW2 now...oh well. Have a good week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment