Sunday 14 February 2010

Halo 3: ODST & Prom (Sun Nov 29, 2009, 2:07 PM)

After borrowing it from my friend and completing it on Normal and Heroic, i absolutely LOVE ODST. It's not as 'short' as people made it sound, and it was a lovable experience the whole time. Unlocking the helmet on Halo Waypoint was cool (along with shirt and hoodie), but i wanted to aim for the armor. So with the help of Nathan, we merked through Heroic and earned the armor => It's really fun, but i felt weird playing COD4 afterwards haha. I'll try and complete it on Legendary and then i'll give it back to my friend. Man alive, it was time well spent.

On another note, my school has confirmed time, place and price for our Year 13 prom. Awesometown. Now all I need to do is pay, find out what to wear and hopefully find someone to go with T_T. It will be fun just to see peoples and hang out with friends, but it'd be nice to go with someone. Heck, my parents are even wondering about that. Oh well, i'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment