Monday 15 November 2010

Vanquish & New Moon

Soooooo, I decided to buy Vanquish. For £30, and it came with a holographic cover and Bayonetta for FREE. Vanquish is pretty frickin amazing. It's challenging, but it's seriously fun. Alot of it is based on skill and being able to pull of cool moves at the right time. However, like Bayonetta, dying sucks cause it seriously subtracts from your score =/ But it's nothing too series. That said, Vanquish is more forgiving than Bayonetta, and can be much cooler in some bits. I've played through the game about 3 times now and got the majority of the achievements. It's now one of my favourite games =>

Also, yes you read it correctly. 'New Moon', as in The Twilight Saga: New Moon. I watched it recently, and I have to say, I really liked it. I mean, let's put everyone's negative opinions aside. Just like the first movie, I sat down, watched it and I liked it. Simple. And this one was an improvement, and I quite liked the dramatization, the emotion and even the action when it happened. Obviously I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because they've already made their judgements about it. To me, I thought it was a brilliant and dramatic supernaturally themed romantic film.

Anywho, stuff doesn't get easier as there's loads of work to do ~

No comments:

Post a Comment