Friday 10 December 2010

BlazBlue CS & Dante's Inferno

Soooo, it's been a whole week since I got BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and I think it's safe to say that it's a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat game. Challenging as crap though I tell you that. There's loads of differences, new additions and improvements so far which I think have made the experience a seriously immersive and addictive one. Though i fear some sacrifices have been made to get it to where it is now... And being a Ragna player has actually put me in an awkward position now. *sigh* I suppose to be on top would mean to be the most ruthless, yet stylish douchebag on that game. Haha. Nevermind all that serious stuff, it's good fun.


Dante's Inferno, which I got with BB CS for £30 altogether, is really just a decent hack n slash. Being a SERIOUS fan of the genre, I needed to get this to fulfill my hunger. Although it's no God of War (nor does it try to be), I feel it's a thoroughly enjoyable game, with a powerful and dark aesthetic. It gets better as you go on and play more and more, just like Bayonetta in the sense that the more you do the more good stuff you receive in return. Plus, the graphics in the opening and final cutscene practically rival God of War III's graphics, heck even Advent Children. It was one of those 'I wish this was the graphics for the whole game' sorta deal. Anywayz, time well spent.


Looks like I'm on the final week of my first term here at uni. It's been...insightful. And alot of lessons have been learned. I'm just happy that I've got all my work done.

Alas; onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment